2019-2020 Academic Year
To start the application process for your child’s admission at Hudson Montessori for the 2019-2020 school year, please click on the “Programs” tab to see detailed information on the program for which you want to apply.
The admissions process consists the following:
- Submitting the completed Application Forms
- Child Visit
- School Tour
- Optional Open House
- Coffee and Chat
Please note that if you submit your application forms early on in the admissions process, your Child Visit will be scheduled before the admissions rush (January through February). School Tour can be attended at any point during the admissions process.
Please click on “Admissions/School Tour” to schedule a tour of our facility. School tours are held during weekdays, start at 9:15 AM, last about 1hour and 30 minutes and are held in groups of up to twenty people. This is a mandatory step in the admissions process. Please note that these tours are for parents only and must be scheduled in advance. No walk-ins are allowed.
Please complete the application form online from our website: http://hudsonmontessori.net/admissions/application-forms/ and click on the link for the program to which you want to apply. The application form must be fully completed (no blank fields) and must be accompanied with the $75 application fee.
Upon receipt of your completed application, we will invite you to visit our school, along with your child, for a one-on-one meeting with a member(s) of our staff. This is a mandatory step in the admissions process.
Coffee and Chat
During the mid-February, we will invite perspective parents to join us for a informal gathering over coffee. This will provide you with an opportunity to ask the administrators questions that you may have and give you the chance to get to know some of our parents.
Decisions and Offer of Admission
Early decisions will be announced the week of January 14 for those who complete the admissions process (completing the online application form, school tour and child visit) by January 7, 2018. The Offer of Admission, along with the registration package, will be sent to accepted students via e-mail.
The decision for applicants who complete their admissions process after January 8, 2018 will be announce in mid-February. The Offer of Admission along with the registration package will also be sent to accepted students via e-mail.
The completed registration package must be returned to the school and the requisite fee must be paid online by the date mentioned in the Offer of Admissions Letter. If spots then become available, we will offer them to students in the Wait Pool.
- An Open House will be held on Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 9:00 AM, Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 9:15 AM & Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 6:30 PM.
- Open Houses are for parents only.
- Application forms that are not fully completed, or are not accompanied with the application fee will not be processed.
- We anticipate being fully booked for child visits. If you are unable to visit the school for the child visit on your scheduled time and day, please notify us well in advance so we can exchange your time slot with another family.
- For new admissions, our order of priority for admission is:
- Siblings of currently enrolled students
- Students with prior Montessori education
- The date to submit the completed registration package will not be extended. If you plan to be away during that week, please make arrangements in advance to have the registration package returned to school before the cut-off date.
- We advise parents to drop off the completed registration package in person or email it to us. We cannot be responsible for mail d